Friday, February 6, 2009

Attention... We have a Blog!




Hello! Welcome to the Loopie lives of the Lunds! My sister and friends have been bugging us about not having a blog. So, I am now attempting to create one. I am not very computer literate so we will see how this turns out.

Here is a little spiel about the Lunds. Tom and I got married August 20, 2008 in the Salt Lake Temple. So we are coming up on our six month mark of figuring out the whole newlywed thing, and all that comes along with living with a man! Just kidding Tom. Time has flown by, but we are loving our new life together!

We have a lot of fun together. We really enjoy playing tennis, skiing at the beautiful Deer Valley(or if I could pick, snowbird), snowshoeing, biking and much more in the great outdoors! We like an adventure! We just started up a coed indoor soccer team and are having a blast.

We live in an apartment and have to be out by May, so we are preparing to move somewhere. Now, where that is? We don't know. So we are on a quest! Tom is in school this semester at the U (GO UTES!), and has another year of undergrad in Business Finance. He works out by the airport at VMI Nutrition. He really enjoys what he does.

I am just finishing up my Early Childhood Education at the U, and will do my student teaching in the fall. I am starting a CNA course Monday that is a week long, and then will take the state test and try to get a job in one of the hospitals, hopefully leaning towards Primary Children's or the Huntsman Cancer Institute. So we will see where life takes us in the next little bit. We are up for anything and a new adventure will be coming our way soon.

4 comments:

Brynn and Jared said...

i love the blog! When you said a new adventure is coming your way soon is this a planned adventure? Check out our food blog at jared.is-a-geek.com/serendipity. Our other blog isn't exactly going yet but will be soon! love ye guys :)

Jeff Miller said...

Welcome to the blog world. Don't get a dog, ha ha. I am the only one that voted no, but just don't do it yet. :)

Jonathan and Krysten Olson said...

Well hello fellow bloggers!! Welcome and enjoy:)

Cori said...

Yay Lindie! That is exciting you have a blog! Hey, I have a food blog and wanted to know if you wanted to join and post some of your favorite recipes. Look under my profile name, it is called Fabulous Food. Let me know if you want to join. I have heard you love to cook!