Friday, March 26, 2010

Our House!!


I don't know if I mentioned this, but we are building a house!! My dad, Chris, of Cambridge Custom Homes, is building it for us. We are so excited and can't wait for it to be done! We are building just below Daybreak and the new Temple. Building is flying by, and things are getting finished very fast. My dad and Tom are going to be laying the wood floor this weekend, and I can't wait to see the finished product. We feel very blessed to be fortunate enough to be building our first home to raise little Mollie Jo. Here are some pics of the progress of our cute home!

My Kitchen!!!

Sweet view from our bedroom!

Tom in front of our cute house!

1 comment:

Brian and Kim said...

Cute, cute house!! I love the view of the temple. I can't wait to see it done.