Friday, March 26, 2010

Mollie Jo's Blessing!



Let me begin by saying, I have been the biggest slacker on keeping up on the blog! I can't believe it is already the end of march, and this is my first post of 2010. We have been keeping busy with our little bug and can't believe how fast she is growing.
To start off the new year, we blessed our little Mollie Jo on January 3, 2010 at the Bryan Ward. It was such a special day for us, as new parents. We had a lot of support from our families and friends, which made the day so perfect. It was so nice to have all the love and support for this big day in Mollie's life. Dad blessed her, and did an amazing job. After the meeting we had lunch at Grandma Stacy's. It was such a perfect day, and we will remember it forever.

I was so happy in my beautiful dress!

Proud Mom and Dad

Another one of the dress

Ali, Mom and Mollie Jo

Dad, Juddy, Kramer and John

Auntie Jess, Uncle Jeff and Cousins "Olls" and "Molls"

My Aunties Abba and Abby... Twins!

Mollie, Mommy and all her Grandma's!

Mollie, Daddy, Gramps Chris and Grandpa JJ

All tuckered out... Long day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How fun. I love how big she's getting! You guys look so happy. :)