Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Sunday Fun

Oh how I love Sunday's! They are the BEST, and just so relaxing and filled with family and fun! We started our Sunday off with baking delicious Peanut Butter Cupcakes with Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting! Oh they were yummy! I will post the recipe soon!

We attended a wonderful "farewell" talk for my cute cousin James! He did an amazing job, and will be an incredible missionary! Good Luck Elder Hall! After his talk we joined family and friends at his house for some yummy homemade Cafe Rio Salads and lots of Goodies and Desserts! It was a good time!!

After we went to Tom's parents for some homemade pizza making on the BBQ! They were so good, and so much fun to make! I am thinking of having friends over to do them at my house! So fun! We played some family softball after dinner... I got stuck on the Oldies team! It was me, Malcolm, JJ and Amy against Tom, Katy, Abby and Taylor! Oh man did we smoke them though... Just kidding!

It was a fun day, and ended with Molls snoozing on the swing! She was tuckered out from our busy day, and with no nap I don't blame her!


Do you love Sunday's?

No comments: